Hawai'i Association for
College Admission Counseling

`A `ohe hana nui ke alu `ia

No task is too big when done together by all

The Coalition Application

• 01/16/2017 8:48 AM
    Message # 4551061

Aloha-  Have any of you had any experience with the Coalition Application yet?  I am wondering about the technical aspects of the platform and how user friendly it is.  Any thoughts on it versus the Common Application?

• 03/04/2017 10:55 AM
    Reply # 4648062 on 4551061
    Anonymous member (Administrator)

There is an upcoming webinar for the Coalition happening on 3/8. It seems that you can still register by clicking here. Just be mindful of the time difference.

I created my own account to get a better sense of what the student needs to do.

Since they currently are not exclusive to schools our students are applying to, not yet anyway, there has not really been a need to use it. We have encouraged other application methods to be used.

• 03/05/2017 2:53 PM
    Reply # 4649513 on 4551061
    Anonymous

I had some students apply to University of Florida, who is Coalition exclusive.  They didn't seem to have any problems applying.  I am a bit worried that there wasn't anything needed from the college counselor (as far as I know).

Contact us

Address: P.O. Box 236052, Honolulu, HI 96823-3520

Email: HawaiiACAC@gmail.com

About us

HACAC is a non-profit organization of professionals working in the realm of college admissions, both on the secondary and post-secondary levels. Like our parent organization, the National Association for College Admission Counseling (NACAC), we are dedicated to helping students transition to post-secondary education through education, collaboration, and community building.

"Hawaii Association for College Admission Counseling" is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.